- Pre existing conditions will not be covered under short term health insurance.
- Once your policy expires there is no guarantee you will be approved for another plan.
- There is no dental or vision coverage with low cost short term health insurance.
- Plans don’t cover pregnancy and childbirth.
- If you develop a serious condition after your coverage goes into effect, you may not qualify for another plan after your policy period expires.
Things you Should Know About Short Term Health Insurance
Get health insurance quotes, learn about your state's leading health insurance companies and instantly compare health plans in Texas, Florida, Illinois, Arizona, Georgia, and other states to find low cost health insurance.