- Those who don’t have employer individual health insurance option. Individual health insurance is good for those who are self employed or others whose jobs don’t offer health coverage.
- If you have a particular physician you like, that might dictate whether an HMO or a PPO is right for you. In an HMO, you must use the plan’s network of doctors in order to receive coverage. A PPO plan will let you visit any doctor.
- Although they are called “individual” plans, they can cover you, your spouse and your children.
- Individual health insurance plans also tend to have stricter underwriting standards. If you have pre-existing conditions it will likely be more difficult to find an personal health insurance plan.
- Finding the right health insurance for individuals can be challening. Let a VitalOne licensed health insurance agent guide you through the process.
Who Needs Individual Health Insurance?
Get health insurance quotes, learn about your state's leading health insurance companies and instantly compare health plans in Texas, Florida, Illinois, Arizona, Georgia, and other states to find low cost health insurance.