- This coverage is affordable, but limits your flexibility.
- You agree to a specific team of professionals. With affordable family health insurance you will need to stay within a network or pay full costs.
- Before selecting a family HMO plan, you should find out if your current primary care physician is included in its network.
- There’s no filling out paperwork if you stay in-network!
- Your main out-of-pocket costs with HMO insurance plans will consist of co-payments for prescription medications and doctor visits; these must be paid at the time of service.
Top 5 Things to Remember When Shopping for Family HMO Insurance
Get health insurance quotes, learn about your state's leading health insurance companies and instantly compare health plans in Texas, Florida, Illinois, Arizona, Georgia, and other states to find low cost health insurance.